Saturday, October 23, 2010

And the lucky winner is....

So to get a random drawing, we chose to use the website, Random.org, to select the winning number for the gift certificate.  There were 22 comments left so they were numbered 1-22 in the order that they came in.  We (my son and I) went to he website and he hit the generate button...the random number given was

#1

So, congratulations to Wade!  Check your email for the certificate information.

Check back for a posting Monday...this morning I went crazy with bananas.  I did the banana's foster jam and a banana nut bread butter and they are both WONDERFUL!!!  Tomorrow morning I am going to use the rest of the bananas in a  banana bread and also try adding some spicy ground chili's to my apple butter recipe.  Stay tuned.

Congratulations again, to Wade!  Till next time, Be Blessed and Be Sweet.